Masha Semenskaya was born in 1974, far away on the border with Siberia. In 1991 had graduated from art school. In the 90-s she was a student of Design Academy in St. Petersburg, at the Department of Fashion. Since 2000 she has been living and working in Moscow. Founder and member of the “Village of artists of Fiolent”. In 2008 she starts to work with the curator, art critic and publisher Alexander Balashov. Since 2014 she is a member of the Creative Union of Russia.
- 2014 “Masha Semenskaya. APOCRYPHA”, M. Kroshitsky Art Museum, Sevastopol.
- 2014 “Styles”, session Moscow artist, A-3 Gallery, Moscow, Russia.
- 2014 “Decorative art of Moscow”, Exhibition Hall of the Moscow Union of Artists, Moscow.
- 2014 “Christmas Exhibition”, Exhibition Hall of the Moscow Union of Artists, Moscow.
- 2013 “Christmas MIXED MEDIA 3”, 11.12. Gallery, Winzavod Center for Contemporary Art, Moscow.
- 2013 “Masha Semenskaya. MOTIVATIONS”, cultural center Lavra, Kiev, Ukraine. 2013 “Spring fever”, session Moscow artist, A-3 Gallery, Moscow, Russia.
- 2012 “Christmas MIXED MEDIA 2”, 11.12. Gallery, Winzavod Center for Contemporary Art, Moscow.
- 2012 “Simple things”, M. Kroshitsky Art Museum, Sevastopol. 2011 “Masha Semenskaya. OBEREG”, Metropol Gallery, Moscow, Russia.
- 2010 “Masha Semenskaya.ARTIFICIAL FEARS”, Art Estate, Yalta, Ukraine.
- 2009 International Festival of Modern Arts “Antiquity and Avant-garde”. Green Pyramid gallery. Sevastopol, Ukraine.
- 2008 “Masha Semenskaya. PAINTING”, Green Pyramid gallery, Sevastopol.
- Date March 2, 2015